General Manager and founder of Therapeutic Center Equilibrium, psychiatrist, cognitive behavior psychotherapist, psychiatric expert
Writing for yourself is something that reminds you of me about things that with great effort, endurance, and very, very much love I dedicated to my professional and personal development so that I can safely believe that others can achieve change in themselves, so and how to look elusive.
• My 16 year work experience as a cognitive-behavioral psychotherapist and 12 years of experience as a psychiatrist includes specific expertise in a combined cognitive behavioral psychotherapeutic and pharmacological approach in the effective resolution of depression, panic attacks, social anxiety, specific phobias, somatoform disorders (hypochondria) obsessive-compulsive disorder, eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia), sexual dysfunctions, etc.
• During the professional development, I introduced innovations that are first encountered in our country and are in the domain of already proven modern therapeutic interventions. These are Virtual Reality Therapy to quickly and effectively deal with specific phobias (fear of flying, public speech, height, indoors, etc.) and strengthening communication skills as well as audio visual direct stimulation of electromagnetic brain waves using Mind World Super Exclusive apparatus that provides faster relaxation, mood enhancement, insomnia, and focusing, concentration and learning, synchronization of the left and right brain hemispheres.
• Areas with specific corporate expertise – running management, asserative communication and negotiation training, emotional intelligence to strengthen motivation and leadership, conflict resolution, and strengthen specific individual leadership skills.
• Implementation of an individual and group professional program of psychological training of athletes.
• Educator and mentor of specialized training of professional staff in cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy
• In addition to satisfying most scientific and practical standards of my profession, I am still actively committed to continuous professional development. I am doing the exchange of professional experience by holding trainings and scientific research work in the country and abroad.
International Coordinator of the Association for Cognitive-Beywave Psychotherapy in the Republic of Macedonia. Macedonia
International Coordinator of the Macedonian Association for Psychotherapy
Active member of the Scientific Board of the European Association for Cognitive-Behavioral Psychotherapy
Accreditation from the British Association for Cognitive Behavior Psychotherapy (BABCT) for educator and supervisor
Specialization in psychiatry, University St. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Medicine
Master and Subspec. Cognitive-Behavior Psychotherapy, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK (Chevening Scholarship)
Doctor of Medicine, University St. Cyril and Methodius, Faculty of Medicine